Welcome to my blog

Hi, my name is Christine and I am here to help you with questions you may have about reading, writing or spelling. You might just want some advice or need some information about a particular topic. As this is a new website, please keep checking back for news and updates. I look forward to talking with you soon. Please visit my other blogs at

http://dailyreadingtips.blogspot.com
http://irlensyndrome-chawkins.blogspot.com

Thank you
Christine

Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I help my child to read before they start school?

I am planning my talk to our new parents for next year and I cannot emphasize enough the importance of the partnership between school and home. Research shows that student performance and results improve when  parents help at their school is some capacity.
Here are a few ideas that you as a parent can be doing with your child pre school and even in the early years of school to develop a love of Reading. If you would like a copy of the handout I am giving to the parents about how to develop a love of reading, please click the link below.
Cheers Christine
Building a Love of Reading handout

No comments:

Post a Comment