Welcome to my blog

Hi, my name is Christine and I am here to help you with questions you may have about reading, writing or spelling. You might just want some advice or need some information about a particular topic. As this is a new website, please keep checking back for news and updates. I look forward to talking with you soon. Please visit my other blogs at

http://dailyreadingtips.blogspot.com
http://irlensyndrome-chawkins.blogspot.com

Thank you
Christine

Monday, September 27, 2010

Types of Bullying-teasing

Bullying is a very upsetting thing to happen to anyone, to say the least. It is so damaging to the victim. There are 4 main categories of bullying. I will be highlighting each one over the course of the week. The first one I would like to talk about is teasing.  Teasing, put another way, is verbal violence and girls especially, are very, very good at doing it.  It is mostly related to how you look, your sexuality and the level of social acceptance of the victim. The teasing includes the following: name calling, harassing and insulting, verbal demands/threats, doing something when the target/victim walks past like rolling the eyes and of course, cyber bullying which includes texting, internet and email.
This usually happens on a regular basis and is so hurtful to the victim!

No comments:

Post a Comment